categories > office waste >
Follow our simple tips to help reduce office paper waste to landfill.
- Select appropriate software use in order to send internal and external correspondence electronically.
- Store files electronically on your computer, shared server, disk or device.
- When editing documents on your computer make use of print preview, use small font and set narrow margins.
- When printing use both sides of the paper, photocopiers can be set to print on both sides by default.
- Ensure printer and copiers by default return to single copy printing after use.
- Keep mailing lists up to date to avoid duplication and unwanted correspondence.
- Reuse scrap paper as notepaper.
- Envelopes can be reused for internal post.
- Join an office paper recycling scheme.
- Provide office paper receptacles around the office and encourage staff to segregate their paper waste.
- Only purchase recycled paper products to help support the market for paper recycled goods.
|© 2013 Steven Ballard All rights reserved | Advertising | Contact | Copyright | Privacy|